Janeism

Saturday, January 05, 2008

cost cutting!

I am sooo amused by my dear colleague, tz.
currently he is on this cost cutting mode and aimed to cut down on his costs coz he said that by right, he should have more money since he changed job, but it doesnt seems like the case. he dont know where his money gone to. (haha! just like me... but of coz.. my pay is incomparable to his!)
hence now hes like trying to be as cheapo as ever!

the day before, he came to my desk and asked if i have a hp charger. then he started whispering to me that now all prices have increased, petrol, electricity hence he has to charge his hp in office.. use office's electricity. he was really whispering to me, trying to act 38... hence i also... whispered back!
i whispered that like that i should charge him for charging at my desk too!
he whispered back.. no... office electricity is free
then i whispered back... but the charger is mine!

then later he went over to ak desk and see what he can picked. he took some files and stationary which ak left me. oh man! the look on his face... seems like he was so delighted! then as he was sneaking back to his desk, ali walked past and asked what he is doin! think ali was amused by his behaviour too! coz hes really behaving like those cheapskate aunties! grab whatever he can!

then yesterday morning, as i was feeling very tired, i decided to go to a coffeeshop to get a shot of kopi... and being a kind hearted person, i asked if any1 in office wants.. of coz... orders flew in...... different orders may i emphasized....
yes... those guys always ordered different drinks and trying to test my memory...
and tz asked me to buy laksa for him too!!!

oh well.......

then later, we went for lunch tgr... and tz told my boss that i bought laksa for him tis morning. then my boss suddenly mentioned " i tot u wanna cut cost now?"
then i quickly rebuted...ya! he cut cost like that mah!!!! coz i paid for his breakfast now!
mikey then said: why u say.... i wanna test him mah!

wahahahaha... what an idiot that cheapskate tz is!! its rather amusing (though at my expense). the idea of him cutting cost by getting his colleague to buy breakfast for hiM! haha !! is that the idea of cost cutting!!!!????

but anyway, he tried to pay me back lah.. but i didnt take the money coz he buy me lunches too....
anyway, he asked if i can make it a daily affair to buy him breakfast... hahaha and i negotiated to him.....
i buy u breakfast, u buy me lunch ok?

i need to snitch more free lunches from them too! cost cutting strategy! hahaha!
new directions for 2008!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter