Janeism

Thursday, December 27, 2007

naggots!

Nag nag nag! 1 thing I hate in this world is NAGS!

And 1 certain some1 who is really doing a great job in this... my mum!

She nags that I dont tidy up my room, leaving all my books on the floor, and all my plastic bags lying around. Why can't I keep the bags? And I don't let her tidy up too?

Relax relax! I will do it when I feel like doing it. No use nagging at me. Being an iron teeth, the more you ask from me, Haha! The more I won't do it.

Right in her face.

She came to my room with that look and asked me why I leave the books and bags all over, then went out of my room.
I went out to have a drink immediately, then.... I threw myself into my bed, and continue slacking away. I wanna show her that she don't have any power on me! Nobody can force me to do anything I don't want! So don't come and rape me ok!
Opps.. out of topic....

Anyway, yes i have all the good intentions to tidy up my room during this break, coz i read from my fengshui books that a clean and tidy room will allude good fengshui. Now I am starting to think that these books has a conspiracy with all mothers for superstitious people like me! To force us to clean up our room!!!

Yes, I will clean up mny room when I get back from drivin lesson later ok? which is about 540... and after I go westmall for a little walk.. maybe til 7? after my dinner and tv.... 11pm?
Opps! Too late for housework!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter