Janeism

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i love ducks!

I dont know whether it's due to aging or what, but i'm startin to behave and act more and more like aunties! (minus the haggering of 1 free chilli with the veggie uncle)

Recently, I became very interested in.... FENG SHUI! To be exact, 2 days ago... i was surfing the net, and somehow stumbled upon those feng shui stuff...

reading about this and that and damn! I wanted to own those stuff! Those blessing love lah, wealth, health, harmony,... watever,... everything! So interesting... come in the shape of pagoda lah, ducks lah, dragons lah, horse lah... u name it... they have almost everything! and what's worse, i am starting to appreciate Jade and Gold!! My god!

Since I am such a "go-getter", i had to satisfy my craving, hence off i went to hunt for my piece of fengshui!
Coincidentally, there's a shop @ vivo city call World of Feng Shui. Dropped by there after work and lingered around, reading all descriptions to see wats the purpose of this and that.
And I settled on this ornament, which cost me abt 50!!! I never thought i would spend this kinda money on such auspicious stuff... is it the age thing? or am i simply a spendthrift?
Anyway, heck!! Buy 1st! Talk later!

Quite pleased with my buy coz i think it looks rather cute.. and somehow, i seems to feel happier with it around... It may be working? or it maybe because I felt more hopeful with tat thing around... anyway, lets give it a cute name of lucky ducks?

And this morning, on my way to work, somehow i suddenly think: how i wish i can eat wantan mee now....
wantan mee ain't exactly my fave food. i will tend to avoid wantan mee unless its really a good 1... so having this craving is quite exceptional.

And who knows! When I reached office, tarzan came over and ask me to go breakfast with him.
tz:what shall we eat? u wan wantan mee?

I was flabbergasted! Did he mention... WANTAN MEE????

At that point of time, i was rather amused. Is my duckies working sooo well??? and damn! Has he become the man who can fulfil my dreams? Is he really gonna be my tarzan!?

So, off we went for our wantan mee.. and his talk cock session begins....

hes really quite a cute guy! totally doesnt act his age, somewhat at my level kind.. hehe
he was asking wat movie i been lately, hence i told him "enchanted", but of coz i added... not ur kind of movie lah
tz: romance is it?? then i must get a girl to watch with me. who should i ask??
me: eh.. i watched already hor... so dun jio me ar!
tz: dun worry! I wunt!! u r too young for me! I need a more mature woman! who can take care of herself in the event anything happened
me: u mean nao chu ren ming???
wahahahaha

and yesterday, we "played" too...
james, tz and me were saying something
me: he (tz) atas already lah! ppl goin switzerland now... talk differently already lor
james: ya lah.. atas now!
me: ya lah.. go switzerland and buy lolec watch leh!!!
then tz and james started to display every imaginable pose to flaunt his "rolex watch". hahaha... funny guys!

then later, left only me and tz in office
tz: so jane.. why u stil dun go home?
me: cant lah.. i need to spy on u.. make sure u dun go home so early
tz: oh... spy on me ar? why u need to spy on me? i always 1st in office, and last to leave...
me: oh... u mean u not efficient lah?
tz: what!?

Then when the time come for me to go home, i popped over tz desk...
me: hey... go home earlier.. dun work so hard... go home and have a good rest....
Of coz, i said all this with a snigger... hehehe pretending to be caring...

so wats for breakfast tomorrow???

lucky duckies... bless me with good luck! Huat ar!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter