Janeism

Friday, December 07, 2007

ooooeeeooooeeeooooo

when we reached toastbox, and saw tz and ben in the queue, I was thinking.. wah so lucky! just in time for them to take our orders!

But the minute tz saw us, he started to tekan us... he wanted us to queue up and order, and he wanna test our memory coz its like 7 cups of different orders

me: for wat? got pay increment anot?
tz: u stop! listen to me 1st
me: got pay increment anot? dun have then dun say lah!
then he started blabbering all the orders and specify tat he wan teh c siew dai.
So i purposely repeated... oh.. u wan teh c!
then he gave me that dagger stare and repeated teh c siew dai
me: okok.. i know u wan teh c.....
tz: if i kena diabetes nex time, u have to take care of me ok! and i wan an otah toast. quick repeat ur orders! what side dish do i want?
me: peanut toast lor... eh... nono... u wan kaya toast... right? see... i remember 1..... oh..... sorry.. actually u wan nasi lemak with otah rite? y? lunch jiak buay ba ar???
then he was lookin at me in this amazed look... and he said: is it very funny? do i look like im jokin?
me: ya.. u got joker face leh!!!
tz: funny? am i smiling???
me: no... but i tink u look good when u smile.. so smile more..
tz: yaya....

hahaha.. it's sooo fun bickering with tz! and he was asking me to keep my tissue paper for tmr... and i asked him... so u mean.. tmr i still need to lunch with u lah? ok lah.. i keep!

awaiting for tmr round of battle with him! aaaaduuuuken!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter