Janeism

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Long time no blog!

Yipeeee!!!!
It's here!!! No more work til next year! Yahooooo!!!!!

Anyway, why am i not bloggin as frequent as I should? Lazy? Nay!!! Is that the impression you have of me?? That I am a lazy bum???? Oh Puleazzeeee!!!!

It's bcoz I am thrifty!
Huh? What?

Hehe.. you see, recently I had downgraded my internet plan to flexi surf, which I can surf net unless I log on and pay. Hence I am like trying to restrict myself, saving money... hence..... anyway, i always wanted to blog.. but the 3 hours (PAID) is too precious to be spent blogging...

Anyway, here I am!!!

Recently, I discovered i am quite a challenger, enjoys having some mental challenges... and like to conquer and be conquered!

Today, tz "scolded" me, and i was enjoying the scolding! Hahaha.... yes, i am cheapskate...

They were going out for lunch and asked me along, but i hesistated coz i was on half day.
tz: why u on half day?
me: dont know... u dun have meh?? why? u cant finish ur work is it??
tz (put up a stern face and barked): DONT BE RUDE!
so funny!!! and i replied him: Happy new year!!

I will only be seeing the guys next yeAR. Will certainly miss them, alittle... if i have time left which is not used bumming around... hehe

Ok, time for my xmas pressies tally
mikey:damn delicious pineapple tarts
ali: crabtree cookies
old man: sins choco
tz: nail cutter (haha!)
james: tee
Sang: Anna Sui pouch(with perfume)
marge: cedele cookies
finance ger: doggy soft toy
finance boy: a pouch
fren: candies

hmmm.. thats all? thats all the pressies I got? I thought I was popular? No?
sigh.......... anyway, the collection is still opened... u can always donate generously to the pressies magical happyness box!!! (Big smile!)

Anyway, back to the topic of being conquered... I met that devilicious driving instructor last week! I was devastated! How my heart almost missed a beat when I see his name, and when i see him standing beside the car... oh my god~ I was praying in my heart... god bless me!
But I was convincing myself to stand up against him!!! He dun scare me!! I am gonna drive real well today! I will give him no chance to be annoyed with me! Oh well, i am the customer after all... if he offended me, i am gonna complain!
Hehehe....

But.... miracles happen!!! Either
1. He is in good mood
2. My driving skills has picked up to his satisfaction
3. He is attracted to nerdish girls (coz i was wearing spec!)

I think its the combination of all! Hehehe
Actually, hes quite soft spoken (but stern). Once, when a vehicle cut my lane, he horned the vehicle for me! Soooo manly!!!! I like men to be manly!! It's sooooo...... sexy!!!

He can joke 1 ... once i drove too fast over the hump, and he exclaimed :ouch!
haha...
and once i was day dreaming, and the light turn green.. he looked at me and asked me: what r u waiting for?
And he kept urging me to step on my accelerator hard!

Now, i am even lookin forward to having him as my instructor, to see if i can challenged him further... He's not that bad... afterall... I hope......

See!!! Maybe I'm like those people who like to be tortured...
I enjoy being scolded! Am i crazy???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter