Janeism

Thursday, December 27, 2007

it's him!

Woo! I suck!!!!

I mean.. my driving totally suck!!!

Today went for the driving simulator lesson where we are supposed to drive in a simulated road environment, and I had accidents 3 times!!! The 1st guy kena once, and the lady behind me was accident free! And me.... 3 times!!!

When I get out of the "car", the instructor asked if I feel giddy. I thought he was trying to be funny, hence I mumbled : i should be dead now.

Then later, when the 3rd girl came out, he asked her the same question. It was then then I realised... opps! That question was directed specifically at me! hehehe.. me and my big mouth!

After the DS, I was very demoralised. 3 accidents! Waaahoooo... I should jolly well be killed already! Am I not suitable for driving? Why did I go learn it? I could have used that sum of $ to go for holidays!

Then followed by my practical lesson. I purposely avoided that lim cc coz i wanna learn my circuit in peace...
But when I went to print the slip, I saw car 134. Phew.... safe.. never kena him..... hey... let me see who is my instructor. Then I shifted my glance at the instructor name. My jaws dropped! My eyeballs fell out!
LIM CC!!!!
How could it be him!! The computer stated its another group! How come it's him again!

Gosh! As much as I like to challenge him, but I don't want him to stress me in my circuit. I mean... parking.. all those stuff.. very tough leh....

Sigh... blame it on my luck...

Oh well, he wasn;t too bad today. In quite a good mood.. or should I say... maybe he really like the specky me! He was rather patient with me... though I made many many silly mistakes! I was so blur as to where to reverse, steer left or right! Kalang Kabor all the way!!!
He even said a humane sentence: u r not the only person who is blur. many students are like this...
I almost cried upon hearing this... why is he sooo, sooo.. nice to me!

Anyway, he's not that bad lah.. maybe the 1st time i kena him, he was really in a bad mood.. hence the fiery self. Soft spoken, encouraging, straight to the point... maybe today is the last time I am under him (which I hope, and dont hope too) coz bbdc gonna revamp its instructor grouping. But he did asked me when is my next lesson. Hence I told him tomorrow at 210. Hope he dont stalk me tomorrow again! I need a normal instructor to impart me the highly unachievable parking skills.

Anyway, gotta get my brain up together. I realised tat I have been giving my brain a good long rest that now, i find it hard to process information. I need to stimulate my brain.... But how???
Give me some brain teasers! Or maybe, I should stop watching those low intellectual shows like simpsons....:(

And you know why I am feeling down, low, ugly, fat, stupid, brainless... blah blah blah.......

P



M



S


!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter