Janeism

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Good time Planner

My schedule

Sat: slack at home! Hello Dvds! Hello Books!! Hello Stoning! Hello to everything that is time wasting! I am home!!!
p/s: Simpsons and Little Britain is kick ass good!!

Sun: Maybe KTV, shopping.... (my shawl!! More Simpsons!)

Mon, Driving, shopping, movie

Tues: dunno... Merry Xmas!

Wed: Driving, and bum at home

Thu: adventure around Singapore. Botanical Gardens, Airport, and other places which I havent been for the past 5 years. Or havent been there before. With my camera, and acting like a tourist! Well, juz hope it doesnt rain. ALONE!

Fri: Driving, movie, shopping

Sat: dunno

Sun: dunno

Mon: my besties wedding. whole day affair!

Tues: Mourn for work at home to restart.... sobz

Wed: The unbearable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter