Janeism

Thursday, December 27, 2007

simpsonised me

I am now a big big fan of Simpsons!

Their crude jokes... the nutcase Homer.. that i am beginning to talk like him!

That day I went Kim Gary for lunch and I ordered Nissin noodles coz I saw many customers there eating with an elatiable face. I thought it should be good. When the noodles came and i tasted it... the 1st thing which came out from my sexy mouth was....BOOOORINGGGGGGGG
Exactly in Homer tone! Exactly like how Homer will say if he tasted this noodles.

It was simply instant noodles with some additional ingredients, but it doesn't taste good at all! Hello people! Why do u mislead me like this????? Why do u look like you have enjoyed the noodles? Instant noodles! U sickening bunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter