Janeism

Thursday, December 27, 2007

unblock me!

My god!
Half of my holiday is gone!!! Why does good times always zoomed past?
It's not like my holiday is going off.... even the year is slipping away!
Goodbye 2007! (sobzzz) Hello 2008!! (Yahooo!!!)
Fine... I am turning older too... from late 20s to quite late 20s real soon! Yup! My birthday is coming soon!! I shall not be too obvious in my hint that my birthday falls on 18th Jan 08. Of course, I always welcome pressies.. and more pressies!

Ok.. let's talk abt my well deserved 1 week SHORT break.. though right now, i am nursing a.. blocked nose! Yup! Having difficulties in breathing and i feel that I inhaled more air than I actually need, which made my whole body felt so bloated.. so air tight! Oh! Is that the migraine coming up?? For godness sake, xmas last 12 days ok!!! this is only the 2nd day!

Anyway, I seriously don't think there is enough time to stone til I am sick of it.. not yet!

Went for those post xmas sales yesterday.. And I wonder why every1 else is there at orchard too! Don't you guys have to work??? I mean.. Hello!!! If my company don't have this forced leave thingy, I would be at work! Don't understand how some people can be soooo lazy! tsk tsk!
Anyway, the crowd at EVERYWHERE made me sooo lethargic.. everywhere is people and people in the queue. I was rather pissed hence i pushed my way through and refused to budge. Hello! If you wanna get past me, u tilt urself and get past! Don't expect me to make way for u.... I am a baddy ok!

Anyway, haul for yesterday:
2 bags! SALES!!!
1 top! SALESSS!!!
1 calendar! 50% off!!!
1 pocket planner and 1 big chio planner! 50% off too!!!
(p/s: check out the calendars @ borders! 50% off leh!!!)
1 book! Of coz... it's sales item!!!
1 pair of sandals! Sales!! and its red! my current fave color for its auspicious-ness!

And I was beated when I reached home. I am so so tired!! Shopping can kill eh? and it certainly is fataly harmful to my bank account....

And of course, lotsa driving lessons this week... though the max i can get is 3 days. 3 days of off peak lesson charges=$30 savings= more shopping!

Now you know why I didn't go travelling this holiday. I need to stay in singapore to make sure that I enjoy those savings I can get from my shopping.

It's savings in the long term... eh..... isn't it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter