Janeism

Sunday, December 09, 2007

spendaholic is Me!

Yawnz.. sigh... monday is coming soon again.... work work work.... wake up early and stoned in the ice cold office again.... without some of my beloved colleagues (ie tz who is in zurich!), in xmas mood and hence no mood to work anymore... how i wish i can go for a holiday too!!!

hmmm... maybe.... batam... sobz..... malacca?

oh well.. how was my weekend?

Yesterday I went to watch The Golden Compass.. well, it was an ok show... but there are further parts to await...
And yesterday, I did a habitual thing again... ie. spend money!!!

Bought an Armani watch at the fossil sales. It costed me $180, which is somewhat unacceptable to me. But upon seeing the original price being $475, my knees went soft. I have to get it!!! I have to!! I really have to!

And it's like only 1 piece left, so i faster chop it!!!

Why did i say habit? Well, it sort of become a habit to me to spend money like water recently.... I shuddered to think abt my credit card bills which is due for arrival anytime soon!

Genting trip... signed 100++
luxasia sales... signed 479!
shisheido sales... signed 100
Borders sales... signed abt 200
Last but not least, my branded ARMANI watch... 180!
Plus those tiny weeny bits...

I hope some1 will cocked up the bills and some people will pay for my bill, and i will get a bill of $20!
hehehe... i pray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter