Janeism

Monday, November 26, 2007

disturbing

Sometimes, i just can't help but disturb people...

ak was recounting abt his glorious days to another colleague abt how girls were interested in him, slipped notes in his books.. blah blah blah. I was working hard and trying my best to ignore the conversation. Til 1 point he said he received notes asking him to go out for movies. Then I bursted out laughing, turned around and asked: r u sure u r that charming???? what happened now?

wahhahaha

james was having this sore throat and he was exclaiming :wah 530 already!
I looked at the time and said... no... 538 already!!! late already!
ak: hahaha... looks who's counting!
james: i can go now! I am sick!
ak: ya james.. go home and have a good rest
me: ooh... james.. hes telling u to shut up
ak: no... i never say that!

james: where should i go?
me: home?
james: yes.. u r rite...
me: but question is... which home?
james: .........

james: hey jane, tomorrow i be coming in later
me: why? planning to sleep til late?
james: no.. pick my girl up. why? u not happy ar???!!!
me: no lah... so tomorrow i dont need to buy breakfast for u lah! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter