Janeism

Monday, November 26, 2007

While waiting for my excel file to unhang, I decided that I shall not waste even 3 seconds doing nothing, hence.. i blogged!!! The !@#@$% file has been hanging for about 15 minutes (or more), and i am currently patiently waiting for it to wake up its idea! I cant afford to close the excel coz i made numerous changes, without saving! Gosh I hate it! Everytime it hangs, then i will slap my forehead thinking why didn't i do the intelligent act of saving the file. WHY!!! It's always too late!

Well.... by the time i finish this blog, u better unhang urself, mr excel!!! This shall be my very last warning....

Just now took those bo liao test and the result was that I am a hot tempered person. Am I??
Hmm... i guess i am just like onion. I have layers of character. But I am no hypocrite. Just that I react accordingly to different situation and persons. Hehe.. this is call adaptive, not hypocrite.

Regarding the temper part, many people know me as a person with a mild temper. Only a handful of people witness my outburst... but i seldom do... coz i got great control!

In actual facts, many things pissed me off... i mean many little things.

I hate it when people talk too softly.
I hate it when people talk too loudly.
I hate it when people is calculative.
I hate it when people is stingy.
I hate it when people blocked my way while i walked.
I hate it when people jump queue.
I hate it when people has body odour.
I hate it when people is indecisive.
I hate it when people dont trust me
I hate it when people stress me.
I hate it when people have poor sense of direction.
I hate it when people have a bad sense of humour.
I hate it when people shows off.
I hate cats. I hate cats staring at me.
I hate it when my mum nag at me.
I hate it when I got no money.
I hate it when i have to wake up so early.
I hate working.

.......

I hate it when my excel hang!!! Damn! I wrote so long already, and it is still hanging... Should I do the heartless act of closing excel and losing all the changes????


I hate it when I didnt save my work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter