Janeism

Monday, November 26, 2007

grrrrr

that deadly time of the month is coming.... thats why in a fiery and everything-also-see-no-right kinda mood... gosh! I should be more hardworking in popping those evening primerose oil tablet.. but it's so big!!! how to swallow!! why dont they manufacture something smaller and more swallowable!!! how stupid can they be!

Opps... i just can't control myself.. excuse me....

I think i got a sooo-approachable and friendly face that strangers keep coming to me to be friends. Hmm, not really strangers, but people who with me.. on bus, in lifts.. u name it!

BUT... sometimes, i'n not as friendly as I look! Ya, I'm kind, approachable, blah blah blah, but sometimes i really treasure those quiet moments when I can be by myself on the bus.

You see, some people talked to me on the bus, and hence we became acquaintance. However, early in the morning, i really appreciate to have some time stoning on the bus, listening to my glenn ong and staring out into the blank. That is how my morning bus ride should be. I dont wanna spent it talking and talking! I will lose lotsa energy like this!

Hence, I always avoid all eye contact and charge up to the bus and relac 1 corner, hoping nobody i know will sit beside me! Hahaha... yes, i know.. i'm weird.. but anything wrong with being able to enjoy myself and have a good "rest" early in the morning? I mean, come on! I just woke up (unwillingly) not long ago, grouchy, tired, sleepy.... i dont wanna be nice to any1...

Okok, fine! I am a weirdo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter