Janeism

Sunday, November 25, 2007

he is here!

who who???
some1 whom i have been waiting for soooo long, and finally, he decided to descend to earth!

Haha... my dearest Warren Zhou of my best fren, yi! Her baby is here!!! I am sooo excited!!! Well, yes, he was here prematuraed but who cares! he cant wait to see me wat!!!

When i knew that she was in labour, my heart skipped a beat... i cant believe he is coming...
But that day, i was @ genting, hence i couldnt be there with her.. wat a pity!

So, i went to visit her, and him on thursday! Yes, i know.. i shd have blogged on thur nite... but... u know why lah....? right?
Yes! So smart! thats why i always say my fans are the smartest lot!

Anyway, he was soooo tiny! just like a baby doll!! really!! I went soft when i saw him... he was sleeping and hes really really tiny!!! When yi removed the blanket to show me his full body, his toes caught my attention! Oh my god!!! so small!!!!!

My friend... im really happy for her!!! she's got a child of her own! After 8 mths of toiling, this is the fruit of her!! And i sincerely wanted the best for him and her! Hence the excited aunty went all crazy buying those tiny whiny mittens and booties for him. I spent almost 1 hour choosing them. And guess wat? in the end, i came out of the shop with 4 pairs of plain looking 1, and 1 "i love mummy" pair!
1 hour! and this is what u get???? come on!!!

But hey!! wait!!!! the 1 hour was spent thinking, which should be the safest? u know.. babies are very small, tender and fragile. Too much coloring - no good! too much ribbon - no good! wait scratch his head. Moreover, hes a boy! Helllo!! ribbon on a Man-to-be? No way!! Fabric too tough - no good! Elasticity band seems tight- no good!
So it was after all those intelligent thoughts that I emerged with some safe (and boring) looking pairs. I explained to yi that i think these work the best, and she praised me for being such a thoughtful aunty!
Hehe! Yes i am!!!
Of coz, i got him a toy ball and some clothings too! More to come! I am gonna splurge on him man!!! He's gonna grow up with such a lovely aunty hovering all around him!

Why did i dote on him so much? 1 of the main reason was that, she is really my dear dear friend. My friend since my sec school, sec 1 to be precise.. so we have been friends for like...27-13=??
she is really a dear to me. i will never ever forget the help she rendered me when i was down and out...
u see, when i was young and juz out of school, i took on a f up job and i really cant stand it but wanna quit. however, if i quit immediately, i need to pay 1 mth of salary. I got no savings at that point of time, hence no money to pay the company. 1.6k wasnt too much but to pay for nothing. its quite a hefty sum. I dont wana ask my parents for it coz im supposed to be independent. Hence I went to yi for it. Without 2nd question, she went to the bank to ask for a cheaque to be issued to me. I was damn touched, and i would never ever forget it. Though in the end, something miraculous happened, and i didnt even touch the $, but it was something that I will remember for my whole life. Hence, she is a dear to me!

A worthy friend for me! and hence, a worthy friend from me too!!!

Warren, just remember my face coz i will be there whenever u need/dun need me! hehehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter