Janeism

Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm on the top of the world!



Hmmm... not exactly.. maybe juz top of malaysia?
Hehee... but my mood is certainly relative to the top of the world!

Last weekend(17-18 Nov), went to Genting...

It's a holiday plus mission trip... mission in the sense that I have an agenda... to meet 1 of my beloved human being... my idol to be exact... who else but my ZChen!!


He was there to perform for a malaysian charity show. At 1st, i was still hesistant about going... go so far.. and he will only sing 1 or 2 songs. Is it worth my effort and $?

My conclusion now is... CERTAINLY!
I was sooooo glad that I went!!! What a wonderful experience.

Ok, the bus ride wasnt wonderful.... 6 long hours of ride.. my gosh! And the turning and winding roads... Before the trip, i was thinking... will i get back alive? What if the coach overturn and roll down the hills? What a waste to my life eh?

Anyway, it didnt happened... I was blessed!

It was cool, but not too cold... our room was ok... quite comfortable, except theres no bathtub!!!
Walked around... ate... and waited for the time to come....

about 730, went to the venue -Arena of Stars.... The last time i saw him was back in Nov 2005.. it has been 2 years... 2 years without seeing someone beloved... so u can imagine the excitement and anticipation I have...

As always, he sang damn well!! Melted me once again.... what a voice!!!! my Zchen!

After the performance, aifang called Z's manager to ask if we can take pic with him....
WOW!!!! I Want!!!!

And we were granted the honour. Z was eating @ kfc, hence we quickly proceeded there...
my god! There u r, my prince!!!

The feeling of familiarity yet bashfulness surround me...
I am actually quite a shy lady, especially in front of the person I love... oh! Did i blush??
Anyway, aifang then tell him i come from singapore.
then I asked if he still remember me?
He said he does.
Really!!! I was overjoyed!!!
(But later I think back, who would say no leh?)
Anyway, giving him the benefit of doubt, he REMEMBERS ME!!!!

Then I started to say long time never see him... 2 years already...
why he never come singapore!
He said he didnt release album
then i said.. see lah.. i need to come up the hill to see him....

But an embarrassing situation occurs. I tink i was pouting while talking to him. oh my god!!! i was acting cute!!! damnz!!! such an old woman acting cute! gross!!!
but i like to declare that it wasnt intentional! it's juz a natural reaction!

sigh, hope it didnt affect his appetite... hehe

then we sat down at a table beside him... and i was sitted in such a position that i can gawk at him whole time, and watch him savour his fried chicken.
But of coz, i didnt... i juz stole some glances at him.

It's kinda creepy to have some1 watch u while u eat.. i know my limit, hence i didnt gawk at him while he eats... though i wouldnt mind... and i would love to...
but of coz, i respect him well enough.. let him have some privacy... though i hope he wouldnt think i was gawking at him man.. coz i really DIDNT!

But he looked quite cute enjoying his chicken!

He was even asking us if we r not eating, then he said malaysia kfc is nice...

Was he like introducing me to eat kfc!!???? soooo sweet!!!

Anyway, when he finished, it was time to take pictures! yea man!
he came over our table and took some pic with us, group and individual. what a cute and friendly guy he is!! of coz, he threw in some corny jokes meanwhile too... like he said hes not gonna move.. ask us to move around him to take pic.
But as he was sitting opp me, and it makes more sense for him to move over and take with me...
and i was like asking... u really cant move?
then he said.. okok... i move over
whahahahaa seeee! he is such an obliging idol!
Click. dunno what pose, hence i didnt do anything.. dun dare to be too close to him, in case he slap me for outraging his modesty.

this about half an hour of up close and personal made my genting trip beautiful!
despite the altogether 12 hours bus ride! despite paying much more for the peak charges. despite wasting about 60$ for the cancellation of 1 nite stay....

everything is worth it...
thanks to my sweetest Zchen!!!

Hope to see ya soon! muacks!!!

1 Comments:

  • congratulation!!!
    yeah~~so envy u ar!
    did u bring Z's flying kiss back 4 me as souvenir??..^3^...wahaha....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter