Janeism

Saturday, November 10, 2007

here again

why didn't I blog yesterday?

I was having migraine... AGAIN..... so after i reached home, i went to sleep.... which is like 7+pm... had almost 12 hours of sleep... but my head is still throbbing abit... sigh....
thanks to the late nights that I had enjoyed recently...

I guess there is nothing much to talk about, with regards to migraine. You wont be interested anyway...

So how was my day? Went to work, and was surprised to see nobody in office.... The whole world is on leave! I am quite glad coz it means... no gahmen! freedom!! I can do whatever I want! Yea!! BUt then, sadly, my boss had entrusted me with work to do already... sigh.....

Anyway, I couldnt achieved much due to my headache... and i knocked off at about 5 (shhh)
the reason i knocked off early is because I got driving lesson at 615pm!

I was a brave little girl! Ok... brave big girl.... okok....brave old woman! to go for my extremely stressful driving lesson despite my migraine.

Driving lesson was good yesterday. Met my perfect instructor! He is very patient, smiley and teaches well! Not like the devil instructor I had last lesson.

Til 1 point, I asked him which group he is from, and he asked me why. Then i started whining about the devilish instructor i had last lesson. Though the tone wasn't exactly whining, but the point is there. I think I must have looked somewhat comical, as I relived my horror tales about my last lessons...
he banging on the windows to ask me look at blind spots
asking me in his stern voice: did u check mirror!
U braked too last min!
Nobody ever push u b4 rite? Nvm, I will be the bad guy!


Mr nice was saying... he used the wrong approach... is there a need to be so fierce?
Wow! He hears me! This is what I want for an instructor!

Of coz, i have to sound somewhat professional and grown up, hence I added: but he's not bad also lah... he stress me also for my good...
Then Mr nice said... yes... he also want it for your own good, but no need to be so stressful.

See, i so know how to be people. eh hiao zho lang.... not as in make babies, but... know how to turn the situation around... hehe

Hope I will get more of Mr Nice!!! Have a great day Mr nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter