Janeism

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Deepavali

Happy Deepavali to you 1st! though it's a bit late.. but better be late than never right?

Today, went to meet my jc mate @ orchard... We used to hang out together during our jc times and she's 1 of my closer classmates back then. Sad to say this, she might be the only one from my class that I still keep in touch with ....
But ever since we started working, we seldom meet up... and today is like the 9th time we meet up since we left school? Hahaha....

Time flies... we knew each other when we were 17... and look! It has been 10 years already! She's blissfully married now, and me? Ha! Don't even ask!

It's good to meet up with old time friends and I was updating her about my life. Haha... as if there are any changes.

Career- 0
Money - 0
Honey - 0

There really isn't anything much I can update her about.... and i was complaining to her that... we are approaching 30 soon! Gosh!
30!!!! We are old!!!

I need a life objective! I need some directions in life! I can't be as lost as a lamb forever. I need to wake up my idea!

Great! I think I have just thought of my life objective. It's great! It's incredible! I am going to make the 1st million dollar b4 I turn 30!!!

I gotta go check out the toto results now!!

Whish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter