Janeism

Monday, November 12, 2007

it wasn't me!

Sorry to be lagging, but yesterday I was too busy slacking away to blog.
And since I am slacking here now, I might as well blog now...
Hmmm... complicated? too hard to understand? Hmmm... i can't help being such a complicated person.. my apologies... maybe u can try reading it a few more times?

Anyway, yesterday went for my driving again. I am such a hardworking person lately... 2 lessons in 1 week! bravo!! I think soon, i can become a cab driver!

Anyway, met another Mr nice guy, who's rather patient. When I got into the car, i immediately do the necessity, ie adjust car seat and mirror.... b4 he stepped in... then he asked: r u a very impatient girl?
I am like... huh? Impatient? More like efficient lah!

Hello!!! learning to drive is expensive leh! muz make full use of the 100 min mah! hahaha

Anyway learnt right turn yesterday... quite tough and I really dont tink i grasped it well, but he passed me anyway.

He asked me who is my original instructor... and i told him its "the devil and angel"
Then he started asking me how i find the devil...

me: quite strict
him: I heard many ppl complain abt him. thats why i asked u... how u feel abt him?
me: oh.. really ar? hes really quite fierce... i met a few instructors and all r frenly.. except him!
And I went on and on and on... whining again.

I didnt want to bring up the bad memories (and backstabbing him), but he probed me so much! I have no choice but to get tricked by him!

So, the devil just doesn't hate me... he hate EVERYONE!! It's not a personal grudge he has against me! Phew.....

And this Mr Nice said my driving is not bad!
See!!! Not bad what! Why the devil make it sound like I am never gonna get my licence? Grrr!!!

think he's mentally unsound.

And then he commented that the angel is funny funny 1... walk funny... behave funny....
Ya right.. every1 got a problem except u lah, Mr nice...

hehe... remember that my angel had told me his secret that he is taking a special course outside and nobody in the driving centre knows abt it....
Hmpfh! I am the reliable secretkeeper again!
Hehe.. of course, i kept my mouth damn tight! No, i'm not going to leak 1 word out...
So what can u gather about me from here?

Just 1 more adjective to add to my long list of virtues - trustworthy!!! Yes I am!!! I am nice!!! Kind! Sweet! Positive! Cute! and so on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter