Janeism

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A secret

I had just been led on a secret by a "close" colleague of mine....

On thu, he told me... "i am going to tender soon"
Not as in love me tender.. love me sweet....

but tender as in.. tender his resignation!

WHat!!! He is leaving!!!??? NOOOOO!!!!!!!

He is some1 who takes very good care of me... buying my birthday present, breakfast, gifts, generous with his compliments.. making me feel I'm the queen!

And he is leaving!! NO!! who will peel prawn for me??? who will serve me the dishes???? WHO!!!??????

Sigh sigh....

But he was telling me "i dont want u to be the last to know"
coz apparently, i am the 3rd person to know about it...

"i dont want u to be the last to know"

What does it mean??? Am i supposed to like tell him not to leave? Am i supposed to beg him to stay??? Is that his purpose of telling me????

And I did none of those! Though I was kinda sad... but i was telling him... to tender earlier so he can have a break b4 his new job.... like encouraging him to leave... with no regrets.....

gosh.... and he told me to keep it a secret, til he really tender......

I hate to be a secret keeper... it's always at the exit of my sexy lips, but i have to kiap it real tight.....

I am such a reliable keeper... so... dont worry... come tell me all your secrets!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter