Janeism

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

nitemare

I woke up feeling sooo tired today.... no.. i slept not too late (before 12, if i dont recall wrongly). It's because I had such a horrible nitemare! A real tiring 1....

I killed some1! A man to be precise, though I kinda forgotten who I killed.
Anyway, yes, i killed a guy and i wanted to escape! As in.. leave no evidence behind and nobody will come catch me and associate me with this murder.

I killed him in his house. I think i manslaughtered him.. killed him unintentionally.. but he somehow died in my hands.

I tried to clean up the mess.. and left the place.
I dont know why, but i carried a teddy bear with me. The bear belong to the deceased, and i dont know why the hell i was carrying it away.

Next scene is i reached home and was thinking of ways to get rid of the evidence, ie the bear. Why on earth did I bring it back leh!!??
Anyway, it's just a dream lah. Real life, i not so silly... and i wont kill.. trust me!

I cut the bear head off, and tried to cut away the bear into pieces so that I wont have such tangible evidence in my hands. Then I thought why not i just burn the bear, then the evidence will be gone! BUT!!! I was as imaginative in my dream as i am real life!
Look closely..... Dont even blink!

In my dream, i was thinking......
WHAT IF THE DECEASED SPIRIT POSSESSED THE BEAR? IT WILL COME BACK FOR REVENGE, AND MAYBE IF I BURN THE BEAR, THE FIRE WILL JUST GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND ENGULFED ME AND BURNT ME TO DEATH! O SWEET SWEET REVENGE!

Yes!!! Even in my dream, I can think so much! I really ought to give myself a pat on my back! I am simply amazing....

Anyway, I was really tired after such a drama... today woke up so tired.. go office... saw my bossy email.. to give him stuff asap! worked hard!!!

Guess its the retribution....

is it real????

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter