Janeism

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Plane crashed!!

My life has been so dramatic lately.. or at least, in my dreams....

Had some wonderful and freaky dreams yesterday again.. haha! My life in my dream is definately much more interesting than my real life....zzz

Ok, 1st, i dreamt that I went taiwan for holiday.. ALONE! But somehow, there are some friends who were there.. although I'm supposed to be there alone... but oh well...
Lived in a beach house and can see the beach when i woke up! Shiok man! Such beautiful scenary I got... however, the beach house which i stayed in is kinda creepy.. in the sense that, there is a short creepy looking room attendant who has the key to every room and would just barged into the room without warning, especially when you are showering. Ya, he did just that when I was showering! I was so angry that I went to complain.. but the manager in charge said there is nothing he can do about it.
WHAT!!???? What kinda service is this? I was thinking to myself... lucky next day, im goin back to town... but how am i going to live alone for that nite? he might sneaked in anytime at nite and....... What a nitemare! And I emphasized again.. he looks real creepy!!! *shuddered*

Next scene, I was walking along tampines. What am I doing @ tampines? I dont know... walking on the road with some friends when suddenly I looked up the sky and saw a plane crashing down! It was rather near me, and I was 1 of the few alert and speedy witness who act fast enough to see the plane crashed down. It crashed down to a construction site where they are building a high rise apartment. Damn... imagine the number of people killed in this freak accident! There was great fire and fire engine and civil defence, every1 just came and try to salvage the situation.... I looked at my watch. It was about 1.20pm, and i was thinking... i hope their lunch break starts from 1pm.. so there wont be much people @ the site

End of dream.

Haha!! Weird dreams......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter