Janeism

Friday, October 26, 2007

ball of time! (unfinished)

I almost cant breath... too happy......
weekend is here again!

It has been a fun filled week! really!! 1 of the best weeks in my office.. hahahaa

A Malaysian colleague came to Singapore from there.. and she happens to be my bossy good friend... or should i say, she happen to be quite cute! hence my boss decide to entertain her so much!

so we do lunches and dinners

Tues: 5 star chicken rice
Dinner: Jap restaurant where i didnt join

Wed lunch: Carl's Jr
Dinner: JUmbo seafood

Thu lunch: lemongrass

And as i have passed my pms....i was in quite a crappy mood... with lotsa crappy comments...

my boss was asking us to join him @ bali coz..... he need some1 to wash clothes for him! wahahaha
then we were saying there lotsa maids what
then he said language barrier lah!
guess what i said????
use body language lah!!!
wahahaha... later he go tell the whole world what i said... so paisay.....

then my boss was saying to go for drinks at his hse... then i gugu... added in: do we need to stay overnite...?
again... my boss stared at me! wahahahaah
he was telling the msian coll... nex time if u hear theres sexual harrassment in the office... its that we girls harrassed the guys!
whahahaha

and we kept disturb tz with the msian girl... anyway, what i love most is to disturb people of such things!
so we kept pairing them up and giving mushy comments.
we even do a bet to whether tz will peel prawns anot! I won the bet.... coz i bet he WONT!

And yes.. finally get to meet Freddy! Who is Freddy?
Some1 very impt.... hes my boss' doggy!! hahha hes huge man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter