Janeism

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Bosses Day!

ouch... ultimate back ache... i cant walk straight.... i walked like a zombie...
but im glad im having back ache...

hmm.. yup... I think I'm kinda weird... with extraordinary thoughts.....

Today is Bosses Day! Gave the M&M dispenser to my boss! hehe... he immediately opened up and used it... and of coz.. my colleagues all flocked over... to suan the gift.. and also to have some M&M...

Then we went for lunch @ lemongrAss.. yummy thai food.. yummy tom yam!

At 1 point of time, old man was saying the durian paste dripped on the table resembled bird shit. I gave a nonchalent look and commented "try it lor.. scoop up and lick it"
then tarzan shook his head and mumbled to old man, with his eyes on me. He was saying that I m very jialat. i dont even feel disgusted with it, and stil can say lick... wahahahhaa

Am i that jialat meh?
hmmm.. abit lah... hehehee

ANyway, highlight of the day is........
I PASSED!!!!!!

My advanced theory! Yahoooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter