Janeism

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fireworks Fest!


Yesterday I backside itchy, only sleep at 4am! Hence.. i wasted the whole friDAY away.. by feeling tired... hence there goes my exciting shopping trip again! Sigh.......
But.... luckily I was hardworking enough to get my butt off to watch the fireworks! Yes!! Finally I get to see the fireworks!
(pls see the attached proof that I DID went to catch the fireworks.. those lil coloured dots behind me are indeed fireworks! Look, I was smiling so happily... I really do love Fireworks huh?)
I really enjoy watching fireworks... but i wished i am watching it in peace.. as in not so crowded.. i am sitting down relaxing and fireworks is blasting over my head.. how nice....
But impossible, coz Singaporeans simply love fireworks, and they like to squeeze with me!

its funny... Just now i was watching this show and they mentioned.. how nice it would be if 1 day the newscaster mentioned: today there is no news. then they just show the weather for the whole news time. Haha.. will such a day come by? Where there is no news to report... Impossible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter