Janeism

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

nuaism rulez!

Yesterday was my last day at work. Kinda sad to leave the place .. will miss some people over there!
But at the same time, I am very happy... coz I can slack my days away again!! But not for long lah.. 1.5 week ONLY! but better than nothing.... i shall slack like theres no tomorrow! hohoho! life is good!! Shall read alot, watch alot of tv, sleep alot.. but cant eat alot... muz go do some exercises... else i will be a pig soon!!!

I can go shopping during office hours! Tomorrow is Da day!!!!
Skin food!!
Face Shop
Books!!!

its my country's birthday today! Happy Birthday Singapore!!! I love you!!!

My bday wish for the nation: hope my fellow singaporeans will be more gracious.

p/s now tv is showing march of the penguin... and frankly speaking, its quite boring... I am soo glad that I did not go to cinema to watch it....
come to think of it.. it has been long since i watched a movie... maybe i should go for a movie during my nuaism time... hehehe...

I love nuaing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter