Janeism

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

jobhopper

I just told 1 of my friend that I am going back to my old company to work... and she was like..."What? change job again? as contract again???"

It may seems funny... but i prefer contract job to perm job... coz contract allows me to change job without having to wreck my brain for a good excuse.. wahahha...

arrr.. yes... to those who have known me for some times, you would have realised that I am really a job hopper... sometimes people ask me this is my how many job... I dont know how to answer... coz I never really go count.. so ... count with me now!

Since I graduated in 2002.....
1. 3 months contract Starhub call centre (And I quit after 2 weeks)
2. Marketing executive at a private school for 2 months (Yes.. its a perm job, and it created a hell out of me! since that job, I am never induced by "perm" anymore)
3. temp phone marketer for abt 3 weeks
4. 3 month data entry in project team @ XX
5. I was converted to a 1 year contract job as a SMA but I quitted after 9 months
6. Personal Financial Consultant at local bank for about 1 week (perm also lor! High pay! But i leave also!)
7. Contract Recruitment consultant for 3 months (This is a real example of my preference for contract job. The boss said there is also permanent position and asked if I am interested in the perm post. I dont want, and insisted on the contract job with low low pay! Thats the extreme me! Weirdo...)
8. Program Administrator @ XX for 2 years
9. Senior Exec @ XXX for 4 months
10. MVC Operational Analyst @ XX

Woooo.. so its a total of 10 jobs within a span of 4 years! I think... i am quite a hopper! wahahahha

You can use the phrase "看破红尘"on me... yea.. people might think I cant suffer even abit... not mature enough... not loyal.... etc....
the reason i change job is.. I am not happy... I am not a person to live for $... I can have less $, but just let me be happy everyday. My mama used to nag why I am not earning big bucks.. why i dont find a perm job and get promoted slowly...
I told her.... Getting a high pay and no life to spend.. whats the point? $ are just to put in the bank... but life is precious... why suffer so much just for the papers and metal...?
Of coz, I need to have the minimum to survive, so pls dont make stupid suggestion like "Then you dont work lah"
I wish lor.. I wish i dont need to work and have daily income. But impossible man...
We have to work to survive. Work how hard? Its up to individual.
For me, I believe in happiness 1st, money later...

Yes, given my attitude, I may not have $ for my old age.. but then again, are you sure I will live til old? Who knows I may no longer b on this earth 10 years later, got chance to spend the $ meh?
yea.. there are many things that you wont know... so enjoy the present moment...

Really... working is just for survival... you just have to earn enough.... no point ruinning your happiness by suffering in a lousy job.

You dont buy my thoughts? Then fine... go ahead and wither your life away by slogging like a cow!
Just dont sneer at me for changing jobs like a grasshopper.....opps i mean jobhopper:P

P/S: Those high earning people... are you happy at work??? Are you sure???? Are you certain????? Confirmed????? Swear?????
Arrr.. seee... you are not happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter