Janeism

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

dreamy me

Yesterday I dreamt abt my Zchen again!I was watching an outdoor concert, then I turned around and saw him autographing at a table. I quickly ran over and ask him..
J:你为什么会在这里!!
Z:为什么不可以?
J:为什么没有跟我们讲?
Z:有啊,我有寄啊,你没有开你的mail.
J:你在这里多久,我要拿cd给你签 !
z:好,我没有那么快走
so me quickly ran home to get the love tree cd and a poster
Got my cd and poster.. let him sign, but I took the wrong poster. I took a poster which had already been signed, and was thinking whether I shd go home and get the right cd.. but I was hesistant coz I was afraid I may missZu by going away again. I asked if he will be performing, and he wasnt not very enthusiastic.. but I pleaded with him to perform.
Then.....................I woke up!!!
Grrrrrrr
I wish my dream was longer....

What sweet dreams...........

2 Comments:

  • haha...u reli think so much abt Z la
    understood~~
    coz we both miss him!
    wat a sweet dream u had!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

  • Dear Bon!
    Ya... I was watching him on tv before I sleep... hahaa.. maybe we should watch him every night.. then can have sweet dreams every night! hehe
    too bad i woke up too early:(

    By Blogger Jane, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter