Janeism

Saturday, August 05, 2006

siansation!

Yesterday I was so excited searching for cruise information. Yes, I had planned to treat my family to a starcruise trip to Redang during my break! Redang! New route! How exciting!!!
Called agency and they said there is still rooms available!

Then... my mama said....... Now 7th Month! Dont go!!!

Sad.................... there goes my exciting cruise! sigh.........
But I am no stubborn kid, who dont listen to elderly words... hence, decided... I will not go for any holiday for my break.
I will just stay home and read my books!
(yesterday bought 3 books again.... craving for more....:P~~~)

Then, I think.. ok.. since no holiday, then i can buy my handphone!!!!!!!!!!
Was thinking hard... N73 or K800?????
So went to research... then decide to go to M1 shop then decide...
then i look at my account... and receive a rude shock...
If I am to upgrade, I need to pay $100 more..... sigh...
I wont want to pay $100 more! So, I gotta wait for 4 more months before I can upgrade......

Sigh... So what's next? MP3 Player????

Or should I just save up my $ for rainy days???

Sigh... this is soooooo boring!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter