Janeism

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Friday... happy!

It has been an interesting day yesterday!

1. I saw Steven Lim @ orchard! I was using my hp to message, then I looked up and saw a familiar figure. Opps! Its the infamous sexy-yellow-pantie Steven Lim! Gosh!!! I dont dare to acknowledge him and pretend to concentrate on messagin on my hp.. intend to "dont recognise" him.. so i walked on. He stopped me!!!! With a phamplet in his hand. I think he wanna promote something to me. But I ignored him and walked on.... I wondered if hes hurt by me "not" recognising him, and ignoring him! Wahahaha...
Sorry! I am afraid if i look at his face, I will burst out laughing!

2. I saw local singer Gong Shi Jia! But not very sure whether it was her coz she was without make up... but i think shes quite pretty.. very bright looking.... I feel like approaching her and say...." Hey!!!! I am a biggggg fan of you...................r ex colleague ZCHEN!!!!!!!!!"
Will she slap me? Hmm.. better not...

3. Met up with my beloved Joelyn for Midnite shopping! THought its gonna be real exciting.. but not really... sighz... but i managed to carry some plastic bags home! Hahaa!

4. Had staff meeting... and they did not announce my resignation... and hence I no need to give speech! But.. quite funny.. coz on 8th aug.. i will send out an email to say its my last day.... I think some people will drop their jaws! I am sure they will misss me.......
Yesterday, 1 of my coll suddenly tell me... Hey.. i love ur laughter.. everytime i hear it, i will feel very happy
:O really????

Then later.. another coll said... why today never hear ur laughter?? everytime hear u laugh 1.......
me: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (busy working lah! Hardworking lah u know.... very serious @ work what!)

Wahahhahaa.... I must laugh more for my fellow colleagues b4 i go... coz it will be a dark gloomy place without me soon......
Too bad..... its either me or heewan!:P

Yesterday... heewan "offended" me again! She send an email to me to ask me to ask my people to do something....
its like.. hey! U know them too.... cant u juz email them directly???? crazy woman! What is her problem!!!!
So i got as bo liao as her... i cc to my whole team. then when the task is completed... i cc every1 to thank her also! wahahhaa.. u wanna send me 1 extra email... i send 2!!!!
Sometimes.. i am such an asshole! wahhahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter