Janeism

Sunday, August 06, 2006

蓝蓝的天 白白的云。。。


Was watching "discover taiwan" on channel 54 again...
this time, it was showing the "green finger". Those who create a piece of greenery with their surrounding. Its beautiful... especially the HuaLien's houses... I am sooo envious of their beautiful scenery, the tall green mountains misted by the foggy clouds , the clear blue sky and the stars studded nitesky... its all sooo beautiful.... How i wish I can live in such places.

They can simply stepped out of their houses and enjoy the scenary. At night, they can sit in their garden and look at stars.. Yes! They mentioned that they always see shooting stars, whereas me never ever seen a shooting star before!

Oh my god.. I just got a new goal... I wanna retire in Hualien next time. I wanan live in such houses, and wake up to the sight of the majestic mountains. I think life will be sooo beautiful...

I better start saving up now for my plot of land!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter