Janeism

Saturday, August 05, 2006

yawnz

yes, its another lazy Saturday again.... spent in the comfort of my home!

There's 20% sales @ Metro today... i was so excited and was brainstorming about what to buy... but after an intensive brainstorming session, there is nothing that I wanna buy....

I had planned to go....
1. color my hair in the morning
2. go metro paragon
3. go Novena mph to buy more books
4. go times bookshop @ PS coz they have 20% too!
5. go visit my friend in hospital @ KK

So many places to go... sooo exciting!!!
Was stil thinking.... maybe i should not go so many places coz I wanna be home at 730 to watch the Superband! Nay, i am no fan of the competition, but I wanna see MC Hotdog!!! 我爱台妹! 台妹爱我! 对我来说林志玲算什么!
so... decide to cancel 1,4,3,2.......5

in the end, all are cancelled!!! Anyway, i just bought 3 books yesterday and I should give my starving wallet a break. So I shall stay home and read!

Just now was watching this show "discover taiwan". I love watching the show coz it shows me much abt taiwan and those things that we wont see, eg the countryside, the lifestyle they led. I dont know why, but I am soooo intrigued by such things... hehehe
Today it showed the countryside lifestyle. There is this village where they offered free lunch to the elderly every day! FREE!!! its sort of to let them have interaction time and of coz these elderly offered their services in cooking and providing the ingredients... like veggie they grew and chicken they reared. Such activities cannot be found in Singapore. The folks in Singapore are not so caring and selfless. Sometimes, I wished I lived in such environment where simplicity rules.

Then they showed 4 villages coming together for a plan to build tourist spots along the train line. And u know what, its all volunteerily. They did it for no money. Just out of goodwill and for the good of their own village. Wow!!! So nice..........

When I am old, i really wanna live in such simple countryside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter