Janeism

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

huh???

There's an old woman at Bt Batok Interchange who always sell tissue paper.
Many times, I saw people buying the whole pack of tissue for her so that she can sell the tissue....

Question here...
Is it better to buy "4 for $1" tissues, or buy 1 whole pack of about $1?
What do you think? Actually its cheaper to buy her the whole bag right?
I wonder which kind the aunty like...
but frankly speaking, i have never buy any packs from her before... I dont know.. though I am a kindhearted girl, I do not have the habit to giving to those begging or selling tissues... It's not that I am steel heart, just dont have the habit.. Maybe I should start cultivating such a good habit...

Another question..
Is it more humane to eat chicken or eat beef?
Its beef!!
Why I say that.....?
A hen can only fit 1 family, and killing it means taking away 1 life.
A cow can feed many many families, hence feeding many families with 1 life also....
So, do u think eating bigger animals is better?
Wahaha... ya.. I know its a funny discussion here.... you may ignore me.

Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter