Janeism

Monday, October 15, 2007

bargain queen!




Helloo...
Time flies...
I was looking forward with so much anticipation for this long weekend... and now.. seems like... there is only 1 day left.. sobz....

how i wish i am on a 1 year break! hahah.. ya... i wish lah....

it's never enough...
i was thinking just now. There are only 2 ways for me to get rich. No way i can get rich with my kind of pathetic pay( im not paid peanuts ok!)
Method 1: Marry a damn rich hubby
Method 2: Strike top prizes in toto

There are no other was out..... hence, i gonna buy toto for tmr! and pray hard something good will come out this time! If I dont win again, can some kind soul who is filthy rich as well.... pls make me your bride!

Today went for a shopping spree. what did i buy? a picture says a thousand words...(pls refer to the above pic for my haul of the day)
1. EPO for battling PMS (discounted)
2. VO5 Hair treatment for acheiving soft silky mane(discounted)
3. M&M dispenser is a present for my boss for bosses day this tuesday. Yes, the day when sucking up takes precedence(discounted)
4. Cote D'or chocolate for my eating pleasure. (discounted)
5. Stylo milo shades for acting cool during sunny days
6. Cleo magazine for reading pleasure and for the mascara
7. Sharks Tale, Howling Castle and Little Mermaid vcds and dvd for entertainment. (discounted)
8. Small expensive choco gift pack is something which I bought for my boss, before i stumpled upon the M&M thingy. Now I am thinking hard if there is anyone whom i can give the choco to.. hehehe

Not in the picture: 12 Donut Factory donuts... yes, im an addict now too... especially the almond 1... yummy!
and also a top which is discounted too!

What can I say... I am truly a bargain queen! As in, i always managed to grab good bargains.. Look at the items! Most of them are discounted!
Eg 1: the Cote d
or choco bars original price was 24.90, but i bought it for just $9.90!! Ain't that amazing?
Eg 2: vcds at 6.90!!
Eg 3: Robinsons sales @ 25% off!
Eg 4: FREE Maybelline mascara with Cleo Magazine

Look at the savings I got! Ain't I amazing? I'm kinda impressed myself too. I could have spent more than $150 without the discounts.
Some1.. pls clap your hands for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter