Janeism

Friday, October 05, 2007

remember me?

ahem... hi...
any1 still remember me???

i used to be your idol... remember?
remember those times when you would read my blog(yes! this very page you are at now) with such enthusiasm.. til suddenly... there is no more updates..
you wondered.. what happened? why are there no more interesting articles to read? how am i going to live without the updates? is there anymore meaning to life? oh my dear jane... where art thou??? et cetera et cetera......

remember? it's me!!!! And i am back!!

I have succumbed to laziness these days.. and abit of selfishness... for not sharing my life with you... u cant blame me... i have to work hard for my $ ok? u think i got so much time to blog here meh???
okok.. not so much of time issue.. more of laziness, i admit....

how is life for me?
well.. not bad.. except the occasional migraine these days....
seriously, just like the earthquakes which rocked indonesia recently... the scale is gigantic..
my record high times of vomitting hit abt 8, or 7... or 9? im not sure... im too sick to keep an accurate count.. but it was bad... i never vomitted so hard in my life before...
is there anything wrong with my brain? is there a tumour living within my head?
what will i do if there really is? i got no idea... i have given it a thought few times, when migraine hit me...
the thing which weigh me most is my parents.. who will take care of them if i go? so pls.... guan yin jie jie... bless me with longevity... i need to take care of my parents...
it would be good if you bless me with some wealth too!

at work.....?
yes, i know u cant wait to hear the tales at work.... but.. so many things happening.. how am i supposed to remember everything, and tell u?
ok...
lets just do for today... FRIDAY!!

reach office at 9
went ikea for breakfast at 930-1030. in the car, my boss asked me to listen hard to the radio as it was saying... 16 Oct is bosses day! i am supposed to show my appreciation... hhaha... i said "i love you boss", he dont want.. he wan more actions....

12...went vivo for lunch....
saw a power lady who used to be our ex boss... though i never come in contact with her b4... i asked my boss... "is she good?"
boss: good? it's very hard to define good what.. how u define good?
me: i mean.. as good as you?

yes.. every1 flipped... what a bootlicker i am... slurp!

anyway, its weekend again! hahaa.. im going to sleep to the max!!! i meant it... so... i dont tink i will blog these days....

keep coming in to check for new entries ok?
dun give me up..... no..... always be there for me ok???

never forget me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter