Janeism

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

snapple i am

well, i can only say... im heading towards doomland!

i cant help but snap at my boss, my colleagues.

As you know, this mikey had been threatening about firing me.. oh well, i know hes juz kidding... but still....
he should come step on my tail when im having pms! It's unbearable u know!

just now he was chatting with tarzan, then he suddenly said: jane, now u know how important u r huh!
(I think they were discussing abt how mikey always meet his quota, without doing much. i am the woman behind his back ok....)

then i replied: ya........................... i always know that

wah... very not humble huh me? hehe...

and he was saying old man is a petty guy, and he told me thank god hes not 1... he wanna say that hes not so particular about things, and he said : lucky i am not very ji1 jiao3.
then i replied him: ji1 jiao3 is chicken feet

then later he said hes gonna hire the star resume woman (its a funny resume email which was circulating in my office), and asked me to be careful!

and i replied with the sianest voice: ok lah.. i go find other jobs liao lah

sigh... stop threatening me lah! Sometimes i can be quite emotional... when i have enough, i will just call it a day! I dont like it when he just assume that i will renew my contract. take it for granted. hello!!! I may move on ok??? I mean... quite a no of companies are conned by my hardworking & responsible exterior look. I can easily find another job ok?

But then.. theres always a risk factor to consider.... will i be pissed off by my new job, my new colleagues, new environment?

I seriously think i shouldnt study this much and now im up to my neck with the study loan.

few weeks back, i was thinking, how nice if i can just be a sales girl who sell cosmetic...
yea.. that's kinda my ambition now....

if only theres a high paying cosmetic salesgirl position...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter