Janeism

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

it's Ben & Jerry Day!!!


pas


..Weee! it's tuesday nite again!!! I mean.. its nite time.. im not in office.... it just show how much i love my home..... home sweet home!!

AK flirt with me today again!
Today we were supposed to go for lunch together... but he later sms me that he had sent his car for servicing and will buy me lunch tmr instead. Of coz no problem for me... So i replied him no problem, i will eat more tomorrow.. (:P)
Then he said"...btw your blouse look great - i mean U look great in this blouse"
(p/s: I was just wearing a plain blouse, as u can see from the pic.. the only extraordinary thing is the color... blue?his fave?)

And I replied: thanks, without me, what is d blouse?? opps too arrogant already

Then he replied: Wow.. careful there... u r beginning to sound like me man!

Me: Opps! Next time u muz talk softer so i wont pick up your bad traits

Haha... that's how he always talk...

Then I went lunch with old man & James.. we wanted to go queue up for our free cone @ ben & Jerry . but the queue was bloody long... and old men being old men... dont have the patience to queue ... hence we gave it a miss...

Old man invented a new joke again...
Old man: Do you know what makes a good plate of char kuay tiao?? It has to be 'harmful'.
harm=cockles in hokkien....
get it? no? nevermind....
Another incident.
I asked old man how much is the privacy screen filter.. and he replied: 100plus...
then later he continued.. "so i gave him a can of 100plus then ok "
So funny old man!

After lunch, AK bought us all icecream!! And every1 welcomed the deeply missed icecream, including me! yum yum! and he commented: now.. even guys will like me!
I almost wanted to burp out: oh shucks.. then i got more competitors now!
hahaha.. but lucky i managed to hold my tongue...

Recently, i am obsesssed with body lotion. I got another body lotion frrom watsons just now! oh my god! but it smell nice... hope it's good! Then i can have nice smooth babysmooth skin.
Come ! Touch me !

2 Comments:

  • geehhhhhh.. u are so sexy in your blue blouse...

    i want to touch.. can ah....hehehehehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

  • hehe.... i took from a sexy sexy angle.....;P

    touch me?? must pay hor!! not cheap ok.....:P

    By Blogger Jane, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter