Janeism

Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!



its another bloody monday....

feeling slightly depressed... as usual lah.... and feeling stupid again...

whole day kinda in a daze.. cant think fast, cant smile brightly, can talk nicely... etc.. all the bad bad things...
it's bad huh? i suspect next time i will have post natal depression.. or what do u call that? those who got into depression after giving birth?
See!!! i cant even think of what is the term.. geez... am i such a stupid woman!

Just now, mikey threatened me...
he asked me to open a file. but my stupid old notebook is very slow.. hence he was saying: so slow! maybe i should hire a faster worker!
GRrrrrrrrrrr
Then later he sent me a 20mb file (big lor! its BIG!!!!), and then he asked me how many files is inside the file.
me: 7!
mikey: so just now how many?
me: 11
mikey: so now how many?
me: 11+7 lah!
mikey: how many lah?
me: u count yourself lah!!
mikey: another reason for me to fire you!

wahhahaa... seee...depression... + kena bullied... boy! thank god that i am still alive now!

enough of depression ...

tomorrow is my beloved ZCHEN Birthday!

Hapy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to my dearest ZChen!
Happy Birthday to YOOOU!!!!
Muacks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter