Janeism

Saturday, April 21, 2007

yawn...

Oh my god! it's saturday again! my fave day of the week....

Yesterday I was sooo tired that i turned in at 11.... amazing huh? considering its a friday night... but then.. who cares....

Had been suffering from backaches these days... another sign of old age I guess..... have to sit carefully.. walk carefully... else i may break my fragile old bones... and i will have no backbones! keke

Hmmm...

Yesterday in office, every1 were in cranky mood.. guess its the effect of fridayiasm...

I went for lunch with my friend, hence didnt join my dept guys...
they were separated into 2 groups though... james+mikey , and old man+ak....

I came back from lunch and james handed me 1 big watsons plastic bag.... with lotsa biscuits inside... he said he bought it for me... alamak! but not really for me lah... its for the "pantry" on my desk...

Then later, AK came back with a big plastic bag of Candy Empire, and planted it on my desk! Oh my god!!! Another bag of tidbits! shucks man! soon... my table will really be converted into a pantry!!!

The bags caused some uproar... mikey came over and looked and was grumbling that throughout the 2 years, Ak had never buy anything for him. only for jane, he's so generous.
-blush-
then old man looked into the candy empire bag and exclaimed: wah! enough anot!!!
I was saying: ya..... so much....
then old man continued: i mean.. ur desk enough space anot!!!
wahahaha... then this ak said i was hinting them to buy me a new cabinet....
and i softly said... no.. its ok... i am just hinting i wanna move there! And i pointed at my boss' desk! kekeke.. but only ak caught what i said... opps!!

Then later, AK turned around with a serious look and said: next time if u have request for anything, just tell me....
i was like.. huh.. what request?
then he said: tidbits! anything u wanna eat, can juz tell me...
then this forever-eavesdropping old man said: there's something that u can get and nobody else can get.
He was talking to me... and was talking abt the wasabi peas that i was supplying...
then i said: no.... ak can get also! this pack was bought by him!
Old man was sayin he couldnt find the wasabi peas at all.... and then Ak said: I go all the way out for jane
-faint-
there he goes again!

Later tarzan also come join in the hoohaa... and was saying... they never get the same treatment coz they dun wear skirt...
i rebuked saying every1 also eat what... im juz providing the space

then this tarzan said: see... now they buddy buddy already!

Ak was chatting with some1.. and later he said: catch up again!!!
Old man then walk out of his desk and said... try chilli lah! Next time try chilli lah!
Ak and me was like... huh? what chilli???
then old man said... u said ketchup again mah! so next time try chilli sauce lah!
oh man! That was so funny and kept me giggling for 1 minute! That's soooo funny!

Let me introduce another character into the picture... He's the ex boss.. meaning the pre-ali time boss. Just like Ali , hes a loud and crude fella. Lets nicknamed him as... the blower? Yesterday he popped to our side.. stood there awhile and said... yes.. this is the kind of environment i want to seee..... 1 rubbing nose.. 1 touching face....
I was rubbing my nose, and old man was touching his face! wahahahaha
As if we are not working, but feeling sleepy.. hehehe

hes quite funny... hes got a voice which sound like hes forever having sore throat...
the 1st time i hear him, i really tot he was having a sore throat...

few weeks back, at about 630pm, he came over to our side. Noone was around, except me. then he said to me
"tell (old man) that i am keeping tab on him huh.... he came to work at 9+, then spent 1 hour talking abt soccer, and go home so early!"
I laughed and replied: hahaa.. hes just went home
blower: so what? 630 very late meh??? the sun havent set what.. the sky not dark yet what!!
me: okok.. i will pass the message to him.....

hes a funny fella... coz he looked fierce and got a loud and sore throat sounding voice... n hes always coming over to tell us to work hard, etc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter