Janeism

Monday, April 16, 2007

Present










Monday blue? It was more of purple... coz its not that blue.. hence can add abit of red to make it purplish... erm... does red+blue=purple?





Anyway... here's how my day goes... ( I have taken the initiative to exclude uninteresting events)


was late for the shuttle bus.


Went office to find a foreign looking bag... and i really mean foreign... all in foreign language... but i could guess who was the kind soul. Who else but my AK?? anyway, it was in vietnamese... so fat hopes if u think its from tarzan or ali... so who else but AK!? He wasnt at his desk to verify... hence left it aside to ask him later...





And even before i have the chance to ask him, he asked me whether i like the stuff... They were bangles, and being his usual naggy self, he told me how he go about choosing it.. blah blah blah...




Then something caught my eyes.... his tie.... my tie! its the tie i bought for him....


wow.... does he really like it so much? or he is por-ing me again!


Then my beloved ex neighbour, ximen came over... and my boss asked if he share the perfume with his wife... ximen said no.. and said must be mine.
then my cheeky boss said: no lah... we know how jane smell

then ximen look at me, and i look at ximen with bewildered eyes.. hehehe


His brother in law gave him a hp as birthday present... such a lucky fella.....



I am the cool kind of people. Why do i say that? Just now my boss was looking at my desk and astonished by the quantity of stuff on my table. i told him to help me clear stock.. hence he went to distribute the biscuits... Then AK asked who are those from.
My boss said: from your gf lah!
AK: oh... no wonder so nice

All the way, i just smiled. dont wanna deny, dont wanna agree. I think i can handle paparazzi well... come hunt me lah!!

After work, i went orchard to get my eyeliner... the stock is finally here!!! and being the true blue kiasu folk, i rushed there... but then.. i only got 1 piece... wanted to grab more... but i managed to calm myself down...


but things aint good.. coz when i ventured to the clothes department... bad things happen.... unwillingly, the damages caused in that dept was $75....





Argh! My initial intention was to go grab just the eyeliner, and rush home..... but the plan was overturned completely..... that's how girls function.... *shrugs*

2 Comments:

  • Purple for your monday.. what next??

    what is your colour today..Tuesday??huh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

  • jane-tuesday is.... green???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter