Janeism

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

pamperedjane

Today ak brought me out for lunch... we went to the Jack's place @ west coast again... at 1st he suggested goin for the tiong bahru lor mee... I was ok with it, but my heart was saying: and i thought u promised to buy me a good lunch yesterday?
But of coz.. im not so rude lah... and just ok.... then he suggested how about jacks place? then i'm like... yes... that's more like it.....
but then again.. i dont really fancy jack's place too.... but... not bad lah... at least it's a nice place.

this csl came over and talk cock with ak. As usual, the usual flirting and shooting of sharp words...
talking about birthdays, and ak mentioned that he only got a present from jane - quite loudly. opps! then this csl said maybe its a watch, blah blah blah...
ak said.... if i get a watch from a guy, i have to be careful of my back(side). if i get a watch from a lady, i will tell her that i am married. BUT available for wild flings. I already mentioned that I am married, so no harm will be done on any party. Ain't I a nice guy?

oh my god! He really did said all those stuff... loud and clear! Such a shameless guy huh!
So he keep mentioning about being married.... its a gate???? alamak!! what a guy!

then james offered me a ride home! yes!!! nice!!
but i was goin bt panjang to return my vcds, so he drove me there.... along the way, we had some nice chat.
then he asked me where i went for lunch... i was quite stumbled coz dont know whether it's nice to let him know i lunched with ak.. so i said west coast... then he asked me how we go there (i guess he was thinking I went with sang)... i was like hesistating.. eeerrr.... then he said: francis?
I said ya and tried to act non chalent
then this james said... oh this francis... juz now chris called him and asked him for lunch, and he said he got something on... and we were wondering which aunty he going out with.
Then I act agitated and said: aunty???!!!!!! and quickly changed the topic...

Opps! Have i let a big cat out of the bag???

1 Comments:

  • geehhhhh..what a manja Jane..hehehehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter