Janeism

Monday, April 23, 2007

i no act cute!

Just now, through out the day.. i was thinking - i got so much that i wanna blog. That i can't wait to get online and blog...

And now
Blank
I dont know what to write.......

Why????

Is it so evident that I am growing old????
Oh pls!!!

Oh yes.. talking abt age... i remember what I wanna write about....

My new hairstyle!!!
Person 1: oh.. u cut your hair... no wonder u look kinda kiddish today
(kiddish!!! oh my god!! I dont wanna look kiddish.. I wanna look sexy!!)
Person 2: Hey u cut your hair! U look cute!!!
(godness sake! At my age.. i dont really wanna look cute!)
Person 3: you look younger
(hmmm.. younger still acceptable)

That's the responses I got for my new hairstyle... kinda out of my objective.. I wanna look beautiful, charming, seductive....
not the act cute clan!!!
shucks... my hair better grow fast so i can revert back to my old sexy self... which is more me.....

Erm, i'm sorry... i kept getting the misconception that I look sexy! :P

Now I forgot what else I wanna blog, but who cares... it's slacking/bedtime for me already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter