Janeism

Sunday, April 22, 2007

big circle!


i just set alarm to my handphone... and finally it dawned deep into me that... Monday is coming again!!!

Sigh.... Do I have to go through this period of depression every week.. again and again???


Ok.... no mood to blog more....

just presenting you with my new hair style which further enhanced my round face to rounder! Geez... i wanna say i look like a donut! but i dont have a hole in the middle...
(that's a relief! Phew!)

hence... i think.... that's why i call myself the lollipop face!

2 Comments:

  • Dear Jane:

    NOPE!!NOPE!!NOPE!! u are definitely not a Rolipop!

    U are gorgeous!! and SLIM!!! I am so envy neh...*o*

    u are always...Zchen Princesssssssssssssssssssssss

    u really change alot...as compare to your old pictures.... wow...amazing...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

  • also.. oh...

    Happy BLUE MONDAY!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter