Janeism

Thursday, April 26, 2007

dun mess with me now...

to blog.. or not to blog...
to sleep or not to sleep
to smile or not to smile...

yes, u got it.... in pms mode once again! feeling all depressed and down... and wishing i can escape from everything!
i dont wanna go work tomorrow! I dont wanna see my boss! I dont wanna see my colleagues.
i juz wana hide at home and read my harry potter!
But it all remains a dream for me... yes... i have to wake up at 630 am again and do it all over again... just hope mikey will spare me...
when im in pms mode, i'm also kinda slow and stupid... hope mikey will let me off tomorrow!

sigh... the day started on wrong foot too...
wore an ill fitting top today.
missed the shuttle bus
cant get on the 1st bus, and have to wait about 15 min for the next one.
raining
received emails which left me scratching my head
no jokes to listen today as only ak and tarzan are in..

There was only 1 funny jibe... that is there was a slice of pizza on ak desk, and ximen came over to jio ak for smoking break. then ak offered him the pizza and said.. it belongs to the person which the pizza is pointing at.(the sharp edge was pointing towards ximen) Then his reaction was so fast and funny... and with a serious look, he looked behind and said "wah! XXX's(old man's name)"

that was the funniest moment of the day...
u see... how bad can the day be?

this tarzan was asking me to help him pull reports after lunch, and if i have finished. Acting agitated, i replied that "not so fast!I have to go lunch also what!!!"
And they thought i said i havent go lunch... and ak was thinking tarzan was bullying me, and was "scolding" him.
then later Ak asked me why am i not going for lunch...
then i told him... i taken already lah...
and he said... i thought u were serious... wah... u very good. u lie without batting ur eyes. and he said i caused him to misunderstand tarzan.
hehe.. then i replied: nevermind... he deserved it...
ak was shocked.. and said im not a simple woman.

Yes.. who ever tell u that I am a simple woman? Just bcoz my name is Jane? Plain Jane?
Ha! U r very wrong!!
I am not as silly as I look ok???
But when I m suffering from PMS, I am really not as smart as I look...

Blur?
Yes, my aim in life is to confuse you!!!
Be afraid! Be very afraid!

ROOOAARRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter