Janeism

Sunday, April 15, 2007

juz 4 u


Cant i have a break??? Dont I need a rest??? THough I looked and acted like Superwoman... i am really not her... i am just a plain jane... who breathed oxygen like you do.....


Sigh.. it's terrible being an idol... like me....

fans are enquiring... why arent u blogging?? i need to read ur blog! plsssss... pls blog!!!


As you know how soft hearted i am... how can i resist to such appeals... hence here i am.. in the midst of my nua-ing to blog.... JUST FOR YOU!!


Actually... there's really nothing much that I can blog about.... coz nothing happened to me!

Ok... lets just discuss about a morbid topic- death


Was watching news just now and learnt that some1 has been knocked down by a bus @ bt batok central... a route which i will passed by almost everyday. The lady had just finished her spa session... and was planning to go holiday in few days time...

that's life... unpredictable...

death can happen to anyone, anywhere.. anytime...


hence... i decide to get prepared... so in the event that unfortunate things happened... it will still be what i want. Look at the picture here... this will be the black and white picture for me! this is my fave picture, and i want people to remember me as a pretty lady.I want them to say... such a beauty.. what a pity... (wow!!! notice the rhymes?beauty, pity..)
And do donate my working organs out... I think its a good idea to give them to some1 who needs them.. instead of burning them up.. at least parts of me will still be in this beautiful world right?
Aiyoo.. i think i better not talk abt such morbid topic now.... so sad that i wanna cry....
I noticed that for some people... winking just come so natural... they can wink so naturally... anytime... i am someone who is incapable of winking naturally... it's just not my talent.
You see, on friday... this james walked past me and winked at me... by rite.. i should wink back.. but winking is really not my forte... and i may end up blinking my 2 eyes (and looking silly). hence i just gave him a big smile. And my boss... he winked easily too... and i never could return his wink...
i guess i should start my winking practice.. so i can start winking and kill more guys! muahahaha
But no... i think my face is more suited for the innocent yet charming smile.... maybe i will looked as if my face just suffered a cramp if i wink...
Ok, i shall just continue to act innocent....
urmm.. no... i mean.. no.. i dun mean act... i mean... im quite innocent right?

1 Comments:

  • i am your loyal reader...me!me!me!

    keep up the good work jane!.. but please dont make an obligation for yourself must blog must blog everyday.. again.. blog is not suppose to stress yourself..hehehehehehe

    ... i know u are real tired of your work..

    just blog only when u feel mood to blog..

    we are willing to wait one.. not a problem..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter