Janeism

Monday, April 02, 2007

what a bloody day!

today.. is a pretty... sad day!

busy+monday blues+woman monthly affair=slight depression

morning went in, irritant came over to ask me to do something URGENT. then he said i need to give him by 2pm.. oh shucks!! as if i got nothing to do..
but ok... i did for him.... and did not went for lunch. i tabaoed lunch back (sandwiches), but because i got no appetite, i did not eat. and was working my way thru lunchtime .... (pathetic!)

then ali intercept at some points of time to ask me to send things to him.. mikey intercept to ask things from me... tarzan attempted to ask me to help him do something...
as if i am that free!!! every1!!! I got my monday report to do ok!!!

And i was feeling real lethargic...

After lunch, this ak turned to me and asked: are you alright?
i was quite shocked and said: ok ar... what u mean alright anot?
ak: oh.. i thought u look very tired today.... i noticed in the morning already and not that i kept looking at you lah.. but sometimes glanced. but i thought its monday , thats why.. now afternoon.. u still look the same... so i thought something must be wrong.
me: wah... u very sensitive hor... ya... women problem
ak: huh?? human problem? what human problem???
me: WOMAN!
ak: ohh.. sorry sorry..... try to relax.... take it easy
me: i will try....

women, do you go around telling people that its that time of the month??? Am i being too disgusting to share the bloody news around???

sigh... hope for a better tomorrow! and of course, a bloody GOOD FRIDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter