Janeism

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

i love holidays!

Good Friday is coming... my only comment is... it's GOOD!!!!!
tomorrow is the last day of work for the week.. and long weekend!!

Yesterday i meet some bus freaks! They are weird.

Aunty 1...
i was on the bus on my way home from bugis. it was a crowded bus, but luckily i managed to get a seat. then i closed my eyes and try to sleep... then i was awakened by some noise. i thought its those uneducated aunty who is talking loud on the phone. but after some times... something is wrong. i opened my eyes and saw this aunty scolding this young lady beside her(who was dozing off)...
she was screaming like in mandarin" i dun like people to touch me!"," dont sleep lah! sleep what sleep!oh my god! crazy aunty!!!! lucky i wasnt the 1 who is sitting beside her... Imagine you are feeling so sleepy and dozing off.. and suddenly kena scolded by a cranky aunty.. so paisay man! But i pity the lady.... why are there such difficult people on this earth? will they die when some1 touch them?

Got off the bus... and "met" crazy aunty number 2....
this woman(looks 30-40 years old) was talking to another woman, and was crying.... crying on the bus! oh my god! i was thinking to myself... what have i done to deserve it?? why am i meeting so many weirdos within 1 hour???

I guess its time for me to stop taking public transport....
I need a car!!! but 1st, i need a driving license... but then again.. i need to get my butt moving to apply for the lessons.. hahaa... what tough job ahead!

Yesterday... i went lunch with the guys.. as usual... i shall say no more.. here are the jokes (which I can still remember fortunately)
joke 1
2 tortoises collide into each other, and a police came and asked them what happened? the tortoise replied anxiously:" i dunno!!! everything happened too fast!"

joke 2
2 tortoises went into a cave and make love.. but only 1 managed to come out.... the other was overturned in the cave

joke 3
1 day... a snail was being kicked off the bar by the bartender... 1 year later, the snail came and ask the bartender: why do u do that!?

argh... there r funnier jokes.. but they are not stored in my head.. sigh.. im sorry.... i got bad memory... maybe my fans(like yourself) can buy me some gingko pills? I heard it helps in memory... *smile*

Yesterday, my head swelled... and almost burst...
scene 1: my boss was showing off his japan pictures and introducing his "gf" who is in the picture. Then he showed to me, then AK.. then he asked AK: pretty hor?
Ak took a look and said: not bad.. but not my type... i still prefer jane"
my boss immediately puked... and went around asking if people heard what Ak had just said....
my head swelled 5mm...

scene 2: a woman came over and talked to ak.. then she turned to me and apologised if they are making too much noise for me. then of course, being miss nicey.. i said its alright! then ak said.. shes used to it already... she know when to shut down and all.. thats why we all like her so much"
Head swelled another 3mm...

Shucks! There's another head-swelling comment by somebody! I remember there is! but.. somehow.. i had forgotten!!! grrrrrrr
seee.. now my head had revert back to its original size... for the lack of memory space....

And today i was being quite cheesy... some1 came over to my seat to have a discussion with ak.. then i came back from lunch and opps... my seat was taken... then they decided to go pantry for the discussion(due to the lack of space). then i appeared apologetic and said: "hey sorry leh... i came back from lunch too early."
just fyi, it was 2pm... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter