Janeism

Thursday, April 12, 2007

oh what a flirt!

Finally... tomorrow morning.. i can wake up and exclaimed... its my last day of the week to wake up early!
Well.. not exactly exclaimed coz i dun think i have the energy yet.. i will just sighed softer i guess.. hehe
i dont know why.. but days seemed to pass by slower these weeks.. every morning i will wake up and think: how come its not friday yet? it is friday today right!
And i always got angry upon the thought. that explain the frown on my face every single morning.

Anyway... enough of the soapy stuff.. lets talk about MY exciting life....

Today went for lunch with my ex colleagues.. hmm.. 2 were close... and 1 guy.. i hardly talked to... but the common thing is... we shared the same boss... (and fortunately, he is still my boss now! hehe) and they were exclaiming... oh.. i have been conned back again!
heheh.. even if it's conned, i am ever so willing to be conned... though i may complain alot abt my job... i guess i still love the people around me.... which makes my job looks more colorful!

My boss was so cute.. he was telling them.. what a good life i have... everyday go for 2 hours lunch .. everyday go home so early... and my colleagues treat me like... princess?
Then he told them that ak and james are sooo nice to me, leading to topics like... is ak handsome? huh? married? jane got better taste than that.. whahaha all sorts of nonsense...

and my boss told them that ak is soooo nice to me that when he hear i got headache, he will drive me home. Ermm... it was only 1 time that he drove me home when i was sick... and i thought it was a hush hush thingy... didnt know ak publicised his good deed... why oh why!?
and my boss said: if you tell him u sick now, i bet he will send a bunch of flowers to you.
then me replied: wanna try? ehehe

coincidentally, while we were talking abt him... he smsed me! to ask me the whereabout of 1 fella... i dont really know this fella.. so i asked my boss if he had seen him around...
then they all started saying... see! he will sms her everything 1.....
then i quickly fought and said.. ya.. every1 treat me like a slave lah!! slave to every1...

ahhh.. then this ak started his flirting.... by asking me... how i know his fave color is blue..
(coz i gave him a blue tie)
argh! How i know his fave color is blue leh... i bought that coz i thought it looked nice! but anyway, i also coated my tongue with honey and replied... coz great mind think alike.. and i believe he has as good taste as me... hehehe
then he asked me.. how is life without him, i mean us? (that trick question again! boo!)

i replied... life is good!!!! without ali and tarzan... but not so good without you..
(shit man... im a big flirt!!!)
then he replied : wow... lets plan for the lunches that he has been owing me..

i shall say no more... basically... he wanna have lunch with me... as if he owed me.. hahaha
i think i owed him much much more than i can ever returned....
but then again... im a sucker for freebies.... free lunch? Yes pls!!!

shucks.. im a greedy flirt! or m i a flirtatious glutton? Who am i? I am who? Who is me? Me is who????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter