Janeism

Monday, April 09, 2007

it's been long!

it's been long... since i felt monday wasnt blue! In fact, i enjoyed my life today.. to think it's actually Monday! hohoho!!
maybe i will learn to love Mondays soon!

Early morning... wasnt so well lah.. missed my shuttle bus.. but somehow I didnt felt so pissed... except for the heat. It was bloody hot!

Hence reached office quite late.. when I reached my desk... AK exclaimed: Wow!! U look great today!
I almost wanted to say " hmm.. as always"
but never.. decide not to be so arrogant.. hehe.. im a humble lady
then he said he was juz about to sms me if i am alright.. oh my god.... i think he missed me soo much! or maybe... he missed my present?
hehe.. oh well.. yesterday was his birthday.
Being a Miss Sweety, i smsed him happy birthday greetings yesterday... guess he was touched! hohoho

Well... being miss nice(also), of coz i got him a present. I got him a tie.. dun ask why... coz i dun know what else i can get for him. He looked so happy and said : oh u shouldnt have!

We had lunch in office.. free lunch from meeting... then we were discussing about the movies we catch during weekend. Then I told them i went to watch" meet the robinsons" , and commented that it is a children show... quite kiddish
and AK said.... ya... suitable for you what
I threw him a dagger stare.

Then he went off earlier... then he called me after he left.. gish... i tot what he want.... he had actually lost his employee pass... and asked me to check whether it's at his desk! then suddenly he saw it under his car seat.. then he kept saying im his lucky charm! It was only when he talked to me then he found the pass.
geeeeee.... i know im charming lah! :P

Today, ximen kept coming around our place.
1 time, he walked past my desk and knocked on my desk. I made him an impatient noise.
Then later he came around to jio AK to smoke. Then he was standing there..
i looked at him.. and said: very free ar???
Ximen always give those lightning-thunder answers
he answered: ya.. i got nothing to do....
then he continued: u also nothing to do meh!?
wahahaha.. sabo me man!!!
then I threw him a dagger stare... then said: what!
he what me back...
what few rounds, then i said: i dont smoke
then he said its not that u dont smoke.. it's just that u havent start yet
then ak added: nothing except cigar interest her
ximen: waaaahhh!!! atas man!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter