Janeism

Thursday, April 05, 2007

yes

yes yes yes!!!! the long weekend is here!!!! GOOOOOOODDDD!!!!
today though went work.. but quite no mood.. in holiday mood already... and was staring very much into my excel file...
okok.. let me go through my life in an orderly manner
yesterday nite, i had a funny dream.. in fact... a nitemare! i dreamt my bestmate was unhappy with me over something.. and he scold me.... im his beastmate!!
bestmate! beastmate!!! ain't i creative, even in my dreams? hahaha my command of english is sooo good that i can even play with words whilst asleep... i am rather impressed! hehe
so morning, i quickly smsed him to tell him about the nitemare.. and requested him not to disturb my sleep anymore... if he wanna scold me, do it real life instead of sneaking into my dream and scold me...
haha... im bonkers...
workwise, as mentioned... i did alot of eye power on excel(i.e. staring into excel file and clicking the mouse as if im working so hard.. yes of coz with that look of hard concentration and furrowed brows). every1 was quite stressed now coz its the quota setting period. hmmm.. dont make me explain everything.. but the main point is that... every1 is stressed and busy now. then this ali was in discussion with old man.. then he casually remarked that jane can help u pull out the data. then he casually turned to me to ask me for the thing... just before lunchtime....
grrrr... well done! i got stressed up... and was trying to do it.. but bcoz my excel kept hanging.. im like 1 kanchiong spider... it was already 1230... and my excel was still hanging...
then ak asked if i wanna go lunch...
heck lah! just go! so we went for lunch together...
yes... he.. and me... we 2.... alone.......
went to eat chicken rice... as usual.. everything was paid by him.. he simply refused my offer to pay.. even for the drinks when he dun have small change. i whipped out my $2 note to pay, but he pushed my $ back and told the uncle not to take from me. then uncle commented that i should let him pay... and i should treat him a more expensive lunch instead..
As this uncle looked sleazy kind... like those uncles who visit geylang.. i didnt dare talk much... and just smiled.
Then this ak replied... he like to eat hard rice....
then this uncle was shocked for 3 seconds... then he said... this guy is no good ar...
i was like... huh???? what the fish....
and this ak kept kiap the food for me... and started feeding me...... with his movie stories lah! whahahah
after the food... guess how many cigarettes he smoked? 3!!!!!! hes just a walking chimney!!!
and as quoted from old man...
Smokers are good... they wont grow old.....
coz they will die young.
and oh my god! i discovered that his birthday is this coming sunday!! gotta prepare his pressie!
anyway, today we had a birthday surprise party for margie! so cute! it was really a surprise. they all tricked her that theres a meeting in this particular room... then she rushed there.. then... voila.. we were there,with the cakes and flowers! my colleagues are sooooo cute and fun! simply love them!
after the cake eating session, went back to stare at my excel... with some real work in between lah... like replying some emails to prove that i am working...?
then this tarzan had a meeting with margie.. and came out lookin very stressed... then old man and my boss kpo.. go ask him how is it...
tarzan then replied..dun say lah!
then old man said: do u need my help in packing your desk?
mikey: do u need my help to organise farewell party?
tarzan: basket u all! dont make me lose my sleep tonite can?
good friday! how i wish every friday can be this good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter