Janeism

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy April Fool!!!

Happy April's Fool day!!!
How many people have you tricked today?

me? 1.5 people...
wait? 1.5?? what do u mean?
coz the other 1 is still in the midst of my trick....

1st, i smsed my bestmate that he can contact me at my new hp number 9XXXXXXX from tomorrow onwards. I got worried when theres no reply. what if he go reply to the new number...? but i thought i said from tomorrow...
but still.. i told myself that i will reveal the truth to him tomorrow, in any case, if he believed me...

then saw him online..... hence decided to question him...

me: did u rec my sms!
bm: yes
me:then....? got save?
bm: got
i got sent over a testing msg eh..
but you no replty
me:errrrrrr
so kind of u......
but i dunno how to put across to u now
bm:what you mean?
dun circle garden..
say what you want to say
me: best mate ar...
i juz wanna say.....
happy april fool......
bm: OEI!!!!!!!!!
me: im sorry!!
bm: not everything can be settled by saying sorry...
me: pls fool me back.. u stil got time
bm: but...
today is april fool...
so.....
i cant do anything


haha.. and using same trick on another friend.. but this friend is quite smart to detect my prank.. though i still act angry that he dun believe me... wahhahaha

wanted to trick more people actually, but was kinda lazy and afraid of the consequences... passionate people like my bestmate will go reply to the new number. serious people will think im a hopeless case, who still indulge in such childish acts. smart people will start to think that im actually a silly lamb...

gish.. i hope nobody will think of me as childish laozhabor

btw, those who watched "just follow law" will appreciate this blog by who else but laozhabo!
http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter